Powered by Blogger.

Meal Plan Monday 19/16

Hi ya'll!

I'm onto week three of mastering my meal planning skills.  Yehaw! I haven't done this in years! Seven years to be exact.  I tried to do it the last four but always fizzled out by mid-week.  

September 19th WK#38
Hot Roast Beef Sandwich
Korean Beef & Rice
Spaghetti
Lebanese Chicken {Toum, Tabouli, Hummus & Za'atar}
Broccoli-Cheese Soup & Bisquits
Chicken Strips from a box with french fries {ya I know...groan}
Hamburgers w. Onion Rings 

My own breakfast & lunch will be Arbonne shakes b/c I'm on a 30 day clean eating challenge.  I will modify where necessary.  My go to meal is the Avocado salad {no shrimp} so this will happen on chicken strip and spaghetti night.  I will not compromise on burger night!  Never!  



Obviously, being prepared is key to success.  I'm really happy about getting back to MPM and finding time to blog about it.  When I'm not prepared it is way too easy to rely on drive thru for sustenance. I quickly lose sight of my goals and feel horrible inside and out.   

Check out Organizing Junkie for more ideas and some handy dandy tips on getting and staying organized.  

Cheers to another week of successful meal planning and keeping the kiddos happy!    

Have an awesome week!
Mama B.     


Jean  – (September 21, 2016 at 8:36 AM)  

I have found the key to being successful with menu planning is flexibility. I rarely follow my plans 100% because something always comes up or changes but having the plan in place seems to give me just enough options that it works. I also just make the drive thru part of the plan if it is one of those kind of weeks. Three weeks in a row is great, hope you are having a wonderful week!

Aditi Gupta  – (June 13, 2022 at 11:33 PM)  

The article you have shared here very good. This is really interesting information for me. Thanks for sharing!
Buy Instagram Followers In Dubai

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP