Powered by Blogger.

Photo A Day in June

Good Morning!

  I am really pumped about the month of June photo a day challenge.  Following a page from The Little Train That Could my mantra will go something like this;  I think I can, I think I can, I know I can!
I have had good intentions for the other months but halfway through I just get lost somewhere.  I have to really focus on me time and of course it never occurred to me to download the photo right away and log it.  I'm scolding myself for thinking I needed to wait until Costco had a super sale or wait until the end of the month to do them all.  Of course by the end of the month you forget and forget what day the photo was taken and then you say to yourself what the heck why bother.    
For my birthday my father gave me the Fuji Instax and oh my, so easy and your photo just slips right into the palm of your hand and while the babes are napping you can just quickly go scrap that puppy.  BUT, a big but, at $1.25 per photo you need to be somewhat choosy or super duper rich!  There is no way I could do the 365 days photo challenge with the Instax.

So here we go.  Gather your info here or go visit Chantelle @ fat mumslim for further details.  I'm thinking a combination of Pinning and blogging might get the job done.  If I choose to scrap the documentation I can easily refer to my photo board on Pinterest later.  Have fun with this one!
 
 Follow Me on Pinterest

Jeannette  – (June 1, 2012 at 7:24 PM)  

Good luck with this month's photo a day! I'm not sure if you have a smart phone, but I've found using my iPhone makes the challenge easier. There's no uploading pictures onto my computer and going from there. I do all my posts from my iPhone. But if you don't have something like that I'm sure you'll figure out a way to keep going with it. Good luck and have fun!!

~Jeannette

Johanna  – (June 2, 2012 at 12:24 AM)  

Hi Becky,

thanks for your sweet comment at my blog post! I'm sure, we can do it this month!
I have a Fuji Instax Mini and I love taking photos with it but, as you mentioned, it's really expensive so it doesn't really work for a daily challenge. Looking forward to see your June photos!

Johanna

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP